I made this guitar for the 2018 Holy Grail Guitar Show. I pulled out all the stops and combined a deep body carve with lots of metal work that integrates machine precision with an organic hand made look. The finish and general aesthetic is based on an old train line from India. The guitar is built to look like an industrial product that has been heavily worn, used and hand modified over the course of many years. Yes, it looks cool, but of course it also plays like an absolute dream and sounds rich, dynamic and has plenty of bite.
- Alder body with oil finish
- Fralin P-92 pickups
- M-tone bolt-through bridge
- Steel, brass, aluminum, copper and enameled steel hardware
- 7 lbs. 10 oz.
- Hipshot locking tuners
- Nut slightly more than 1 5/8”
- Bocote neck with C shape carve and 12″ radius and oil finish
- Granadillo fingerboard with aluminum inlays (I never use any one inlay shape on more than three guitars)
- 1st fret .840 and 12th fret .910
- Jescar frets 55090
- Mono vertigo case
- $4400 with free shipping within the continental USA (contact me for shipping outside the US)